OJH Guidance

Registration Information

New Student Enrollment

Students new to the district need the following documents to enroll in school:

  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency (Deed or Lease)
  • Immunization Records
  • Custody papers, if applicable

These documents are required and/or helpful for academic placement:

  • Transcript or report card
  • Test data - Iowa Tests of Basic Skills, Terra Nova, State Tests, etc.
  • IEP or 504 documentation, if applicable
  • Gifted documentation, if applicable

Please contact Mrs. Dawne Roeckner, Secretary, for a New Student Enrollment Packet or Mrs. Lissa Fickert, Counselor, to schedule an appointment for a visit or to enroll.