TUESDAY, MAY 28
First Period Subjects 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Fourth Period Subjects 10:10 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 29
Second Period Subjects 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Third Period Subjects 10:10 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
Fifth Period Subjects 1:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
THURSDAY, MAY 30
Sixth Period Subjects 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Seventh Period Subjects 10:10 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
Make Up Subjects 1:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
The LMC is open all three days from 8:00 to 3:15 for quiet study time.
1. Exams must be taken at the time scheduled unless approved by the teacher and principal. Except in cases of illness, no extensions should be granted beyond the last scheduled exam.
2. No bells will ring during exams but students are expected to be prompt.
3. Students are not to loiter in the hall during exams.
4. The cafeteria will NOT serve lunch during the 3 examination days.
5. Monitored quiet study is available all three days in the cafeteria as well as the media center. Students should not arrive so much in advance of the scheduled test time that they disturb students involved in testing. Early arrivals should report to the cafeteria or media center.
6. Students are not permitted to visit the elementary schools during the exam schedule.