oakwood schools MISSION
Doing what is best for students is our guiding principle. To this end, the Oakwood School community commits the resources, support, expertise and experiences needed for all students to achieve.
Learn More About Oakwood Junior High:
- Total Enrollment: 304
- 77.8% of 8th graders completed at least one class for high school credit
- 53.7% of students participated in the accelerated math program
- 14 interscholastic junior high sports
Daily announcements are back. To stay up to date, check out our daily feed and you will know the latest from OJH and OHS.
To see the latest District update, visit the COVID-19 web page.
- When does school start this year?
- Is there a set school supply list?
- How do I ﬁnd out about co-curricular and extra-curricular activities?
- How does the hour-long open lunch work?
- What if I’m sick or have an appointment?
- What if I’m late to school in the morning or coming back from lunch?
- What do I do if I have a problem with my locker?
- What if I have a problem with my schedule?
- What if I have a question and I can’t find the answer, what should I do?
Welcome to Oakwood Junior High School. The purpose of this bulletin is to provide information to both you and your parents concerning some of the important aspects of your school. If you have any questions that have not been answered to your satisfaction, please contact your counselor or principal. The school telephone number is 937-297-5328.
Hilary Waugh, Counselor
Timothy D. Badenhop, Principal
Checking Assignments and Grades
Homework, grades and other student information, such as attendance and schedules, are available online through ProgressBook Suite ParentAccess for families with students in 5th through 12th grade. Families of students in grades K thru 4th can log into ParentAccess to view student report cards.
Forgot Your Username or Password?
On the sign in screen, click the link below the sign in button that says "Forgot your user name or password?" A reset password link will be sent to the email address entered during the account creation process. If you no longer have access to the email address entered when the account was created, please contact the technology department, who will be happy to connect a new email address to your established account.
Oakwood Schools is partnering with the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Public Safety to provide an anonymous tip line that could prevent a school safety crisis. Calls and text to the tip line, 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764), are answered 24 hours a day by trained professionals who can help.
This tip line allows students and adults to anonymously share information with school officials and law enforcement officials about threats to student safety—whether that involves a threatened mass incident or harm to a single student.
If you see something or have concerns, say something. Don't wait until it's too late.